- That God would raise pray(ers) and givers to obey His call.
- For wisdom in discerning God’s will for our strategic partnerships on designing, building, and fundraising.
- That we will be Christlike to the laborers who will work on the project; that God would prepare their hearts for the Gospel.
- That we would maintain a positive relationship with our neighbors and Clackamas County.
- Unity of the church body as we do this together, led by the Holy Spirit, and in good coordination with all of DCC’s ministries.
- Continued spiritual growth of those within the church family, and increased numerical growth of new disciples connected to DCC through them.