DCC has built a Sunday morning schedule just for your family! At 9:00, you (the parents) can attend the Cross Connection community group while your children are in the nursery or attend Sunday School. There is also a jr/sr high community group for your teens at this time. At 10:30, your family can attend the worship service together while your infants/toddlers are in the nursery. After the song set, children 3 years through 3rd grade will be dismissed for Bible Adventures while your older children and teens soak in the sermon with you. We hope your entire family will take advantage of this time of fellowship, worship, and teaching created just for you!
9:00 AM In-Person Sunday School (3 years - 6th grade)
In-Person Sunday School is offered for children 3 years through 6th grade during our 9:00 AM in-person worship service. Masks required for ages 5+.
10:30 AM In-Person Bible Adventures (3 years - 3rd grade)
In-Person Bible Adventures is offered for children 3 years through 3rd grade during our 10:30 AM in-person worship service. Children will join your family for the worship songs first. Masks required for ages 5+.
9:00 AM AND 10:30 AM Nursery (Newborn - 2 years)
Nursery care is now offered during both the 9:00 and 10:30 services for children 0-2 years. If you are staying for both hours, you do not need to pick up your child in-between services.
Other Sunday morning tips:
- If you are new, please register your child here before Sunday. It will help our check-in process go quicker, creating less anxiety and wait time for your family.
- Sunday School and nursery will run the entire length of the service. Check-in will begin at 8:45 in the children's hallway.
- Bible Adventures begins as a family in the worship service. Children 3 years through 3rd grade will be dismissed after the song set.
- A greeter will help you register and print name tags. Parents will receive a numbered sticker.
- You will pick up your children in their classroom – please give the teacher the numbered sticker you received at check-in.
- Be in good health - If you are showing any signs of illness or may have been exposed to the coronavirus in the past two weeks, please do not attend nursery / Sunday School / Bible Adventures.
Our goal at Damascus Community Church is to strengthen and mature every believer, and to present them complete in Christ, (Colossians 1:28). In order to accomplish this goal, we offer Sunday morning programs for children from nursery age through sixth grade. Additionally, on Sunday evenings we have our weekly Junction, which is a whole family outreach focused on knowing Christ through scripture memory.
If you would like to provide feedback about our children's ministry, please click here. Please contact Angela at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, comments, or concerns.