click here for unit 3 information (Jan 9 - Feb 5)!
Your family is invited to join us for Junction!
you are welcome to jump in at any time and it's ok if you have to skip a week here and there!
- Sunday evenings from 4-6 pm
- October 2021—April 2022
- Damascus Community Church
|Date||Children’s Program||Parent’s Program||Pick-up|
|January 9||Unit 3 Grow: Week 1||4:15-5:55||6:00|
|January 16||Unit 3 Grow: Week 2||4:15-5:55||6:00|
|January 23||Unit 3 Grow: Week 3||4:15-5:55||6:00|
|January 30||Unit 3 Grow: Week 4||4:15-4:55||*5:00 (dinner will be served)|
|February 6||Unit 4 Love: Week 1||4:15-5:55||6:00|
|February 13||No Junction – Super Bowl|| || |
|February 20||Unit 4 Love: Week 2||4:15-5:55||6:00|
|February 27||Unit 4 Love: Week 3||4:15-5:55||6:00|
|March 6||Unit 4 Love: Week 4|| ||*5:00 (dinner will be served)|
|March 13||Unit 5 Sin: Week 1||4:15-5:55||6:00|
|March 20||No Junction – Spring break|| || |
|March 27||Unit 5 Sin: Week 2||4:15-5:55||6:00|
|April 3||Unit 5 Sin: Week 3||4:15-5:55||6:00|
|April 10||Unit 5 Sin: Week 4||4:15-4:55||*5:00 (dinner will be served)|
|April 17||No Junction – Easter|| || |
|April 24||A night of celebration!||TBA||TBA|
What does Junction offer?
- Newborn through 3 years: nursery care and a mini Bible lesson
- 4 years through 6th grade: developmentally appropriate groups which will include scripture memory, games, worship, and studying the Bible—we will study units on truth, thanksgiving, growing in Christ, Christ’s love, and sin
- 7th-12th grade: serve as leaders and participate in on-going training and discipleship
- Parents: classes on studying and reading scripture
- Support for building scripture memorization at home with the whole family where everyone is learning the same thing together
- Family dinner at the end of every unit
- Opportunities to meet new people in the community and grow in current relationships
- Take a look at our slideshow!
- Children’s Registration (nursery through 6th grade): https://dcc.breezechms.com/form/JunctionKids
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 503-658-3179