The following are some ways we are involved in reaching out to our local communities ( click on each for more information):
PARTICIPATING IN LOCAL EVENTS
- Day in Damascus – We serve in a local Damascus event held annually on the last Saturday of July.
- Cruise the Road to Damascus – A car show and free BBQ we host on our campus each August.
- Harvest Festival – An annual event on Oct. 31 providing a safe and fun environment.
- Red Cross Blood Drives – We partner with the Red Cross and host several drives throughout the year.
PARTNERING WITH LOCAL MINISTRIES
- American Military Encouragement Network: Supporting local servicemen and women & their families.
- Embrace Oregon: Reaching out to local foster kids.
- First Image (formerly Pregnancy Resource Center): Supporting life and women facing the pain of abortion.
- Salvation Army Youth Center: Serving Rockwood’s children and youth.