Here at Damascus Community Church we aim to create a loving environment for the children to grow in their knowledge of Jesus Christ and their faith in Him. We teach God's Word accurately and in a developmentally appropriate way.
As a new visitor to our church:
- Our nursery is available for children under age 3.
- All our workers have completed a current background check and child safety training.
- For our nursery and PreK/Kindergarten classes, your child will be given a name label at check-in to be placed on your child’s back. You will receive a pager which will vibrate if we need you. Please turn this in when you check your child out.
- For our 1st-6th grade classes, a parent or responsible sibling (7th grade or older) is required to drop off and pick up your child. Children will only be released to individuals listed on the registration form.
- You will be asked to fill out a registration form (one for each child). Or you can fill out the form online before you visit!
We will do our best to attend to any special instructions you leave for us. Please ask us if you have any questions or concerns! We are looking forward to meeting you!