Here at Damascus Community Church we aim to create a loving environment for the children to grow in their knowledge of Jesus Christ and their faith in Him. We teach God's Word accurately and in a developmentally appropriate way.
As a new visitor to our church:
- Our nursery is available for children under age 3 from 8:15am-12:15pm.
- Children's Church is available for children ages 3 through Kindergarten from 8:15am-12:15pm.
- Sunday School for 1st-6th graders meets from 9:45am-10:45am.
- Kingdom Kids for 1st-6th graders meets from 11:15am-12:15pm during the 11:00 service.
- All our workers have completed a current background check and child safety training. Look for us wearing colored lanyards:
- Sunday School = maroon
- Nursery = navy blue
- Children's Church = purple
- Kingdom Kids = gold
- Greeters/Staff = green
- We will meet you in the left hallway to check-in your children ages newborn through 6th grade. You will be asked to fill out a registration form or you can fill out the form online before you visit!
- For our nursery and Children's Church classes, your child will be given a name label at check-in to be placed on your child’s back. You will receive a pager which will vibrate if we need you. Please turn this in when you check your child out.
- For our 1st-6th grade classes, your child will be given a name label at check-in. A parent or responsible sibling (7th grade or older) is required to drop off and pick up your child.
- For check-out, all you need to do is pick up your children (and return a pager as appropriate). The teacher will take off name tags as the children leave the room. Please remember, only adults/teens listed on each registration form are allowed to pick up your children.
- Click here for a map of room locations.
We will do our best to attend to any special instructions you leave for us. Please ask us if you have any questions or concerns! We are looking forward to meeting you!