Our Nursery is available to children under age 3 and is located in room 212. Nursery care is offered during both the 9:00 and 10:30 services on Sunday mornings. If you are staying for both hours, you do not need to pick up your child in-between services.
- Each nursery worker has completed a current background check and child safety training. Approved nursery workers will be wearing a navy blue lanyard and large name badge. We maintain a 3:1 child to worker ratio and our workers will play with, care for, and lovingly interact with your child.
- We do NOT change diapers. You will be paged if your son/daughter has a dirty diaper. There are diapers and wipes available for you to use. However, we can help your child use the bathroom if he/she is potty training.
- We serve cheerios, animals crackers, or goldfish each week. Please let workers know of any special food considerations.
- We will be washing your child's hands with soap and water when they enter the nursery and before they are picked up.
- Toys and large items are sanitized after service every Sunday morning with organic cleaning products.
- The nursery is a no-shoe zone. All adults and walking toddlers must wear socks or booties.
Please come to the children's hallway (to the left of the auditorium) to check-in. Your child will be given a name label to go on your child’s back. Then you will drop off your child in the nursery (room 212). You will receive a pager which will vibrate if we need you. Please turn this in when you pick up your child. If you are visiting for the first time, please fill out a registration form online before you visit!
We also have a cry/nursing room available next door in room 211. As a nursing mother, you will be able to watch the service (during 10:30 only) as you nurse or cuddle with your little one with some privacy.
Please ask us if you have any questions or concerns! We are looking forward to meeting you!