*To volunteer with children/youth, click HERE.
current volunteer opportunities available:
*To volunteer in any of these ministries, or to get further information, please click HERE.
- CRUISE THE ROAD TO DAMASCUS Volunteers are needed in a variety of roles. A sign-up board is available in the church foyer.
- SUNDAY TECH TEAM (contact is Pastor Kyle Lewis) Volunteers are needed to run slides, sound board, and video. No previous skills required. We will train you! Re-posted 07/10/21
- SUNDAY GREETERS (contact is Pastor Andy McClellan) Volunteers opportunities are available in greeting before, during and after Sunday worship gatherings. This is one of the most essential Sunday ministries. Posted 07/10/21
- BARNABAS TEAMS DIRECTOR (contact is Pastor Andy McClellan) This position requires completion of an application. Click HERE for ministry description. Re-posted 07/10/21
- "JUNCTION" Sunday Evening Family Program, begins Fall 2021 (contact is Angela Karch) Volunteers are needed to serve in the children's program in the areas of group leader, game planner, registration, nursery, hospitality, setup, and cleanup. Opportunities are available for every age and ability. A background check is required. Click HERE for details. Posted 07/10/21
- SUNDAY MORNING CHILDREN'S MINISTRY (contact is Angela Karch) Volunteers are needed as greeters, classroom assistants, and to serve in the nursery. A background check is required. Click HERE for details. Posted 07/10/21
- MOMS CHILDCARE WORKERS and LEADERSHIP TEAM (contact is Michelle Hollier) The M.O.M.S. (Making Our Motherhood Significant) Ministry needs volunteers!! M.O.M.S. is a great place for new and older moms to come to be encouraged by our variety of speakers and enjoy some great fellowship. We’d like to offer free childcare (ages 0-5 years) for the attending moms, so they can have some added relaxation. Childcare is an essential part of our ministry. In order for us to offer childcare we need childcare workers. It would be every second Wednesday morning from September-May for 2 hours each time. We would also like to add some women to our Leadership team to help serve with us. The one requirement for either position is that you have been attending DCC for at least six months. If you’re wanting to serve the Lord, please consider serving with us. A background check is required for childcare workers; click HERE for details. Updated 07/25/21