Weather Update

We pray you are all staying safe and warm during the current winter weather we are experiencing. We wanted to reach out and provide a brief update on our plans regarding all campus ministry activities for tomorrow Sunday, February 26. We are currently planning on hosting our regular church services at 9am and 10:30am and all other afternoon and evening activities as usual.

However, we also understand that there are some weather reports forecasting the possibility of 1-4 inches of accumulation on the valley floor for tonight and into tomorrow morning. If we do experience significant accumulation, it may make travel in some places dangerous. This could affect attendance tomorrow including some ministry team members (leaders/teachers/volunteers/etc.) involved in making Sunday services happen.

With this in mind, we are currently working on a potential “Plan B”. Please pray for wisdom as we consider gathering together and the safety and well-being of our congregation. We will continue to watch how this coming weather system plays out and make a final determination on next steps by 7am tomorrow morning.